We’ll get your dealership moving in the right direction.
MCM Technology Solutions
The right information at the right time.
Our Technology Solutions Team knows the importance of technology and business processes in your company. That’s why our professionals consider your business goals first and the technology that supports them second, thus ensuring you have optimal technology solutions. We’re experienced in making full use of your technology infrastructure. And because we’re independent, we can take an unbiased view of your business needs and recommend solutions accordingly.
Our Technology Services
Certifications & Education
MCMTSG has certified professionals ready to assist in all of your IT needs. With degrees including Computer Science, Network Security & Forensics, Engineering as well as certifications from Cisco, CompTIA, Microsoft, VMWare and others, we have the education background to accompany our experience and credentials. Our professionals are certified in a multitude of areas such as:
- Azure Administrator
- Cisco CCNP Security
- Cisco CCNP Enterprise
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- VMware Certified Professional
- Data Center Virtualization
- VCP-DCV 2020 Certification
Managed IT services
- Remote maintenance and monitoring
- Co-managed and outsourced IT
- Virtual networking
- 24/7 Help Desk
- Desktop monitoring and management
- Hardware service
- Risk advisory
- Network security
- Unified threat management
- Content filtering
- Spam protection
- Email encryption
- Fully-hosted security
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
SOC Reporting Services
SOC I, II, and III engagements
Determine which SOC report is appropriate for your organization and the impact your controls have on your customers’ financial statements. We can provide your business a road-map and related guidance on how to efficiently and effectively implement and transition to the new standards.
The Data Analytics Team is here to help your business leverage data and human intelligence to become an insight-driven organization that better understands where it’s been, where it’s going, and what you need to do now to achieve your goals. Our mission is to deliver market differentiating outcomes by improving the quality and accelerating the speed of actionable, insight-based decisions. We can help you unlock opportunities, address challenges and drive value throughout your organization.
Our Data Analytics services include:
- Analytic Solutions – An interactive, on-demand dashboard designed to convert your data from complicated spreadsheets to user-friendly graphs and charts, allowing your team to quickly identify and address issues before they become major, expensive problems.
- Business Process – Easily identify opportunities to improve performance and reduce risk. Our priority is to help you pinpoint issues before they become costly problems.
- Industry Services –The advisors at MCMTS are seasoned in working with organizations in various industries. Our experts understand the unique data points you need to easily access in order to stay ahead of the curve.
- Data Strategy – Not sure where to begin? Our Data Strategy Team is ready to sit down with your team, learn about your organization’s operations, and advise on opportunities for waste reduction and efficiencies.
Virtual CIO (VCIO)
- Vendor relations
- Budgetary review
- Staff management
- Staff aggregation
- High-speed internet
- Identity management
CMMC and other Regulatory Consulting and Compliance
With the intention of protecting federal contract information (FCI) and controlled unclassified information (CUI) within the DoD contracting community, CMMC became a requirement for participation in some DoD request for information (RFIs) and request for proposals (RFPs) in 2020. CMMC is slated to expand incrementally to include DoD procurement by fiscal year 2026. Participants in the DOD supply chain cannot afford to stand still as CMMC will apply to both prime and subcontractors. MCM Technology Solutions can help clients by providing:
- Overview of CMMC and why it might be relevant for your company
- Walkthrough certification levels and options
- Understand the requirements and implications of CMMC
- Learn the steps you can take to prepare for your CMMC assessment
Let’s build a relationship. Then let's build your business.
Get service you can bank on.
A vote for MCM is also a vote for good government.
Make sure your healthcare business stays fit and healthy.
Let us help your hospitality business. Please and thank you.
You cover your clients. We’ll cover you.
Let’s make some progress together.
We’ll help you fulfill your mission.
Manage your risk and take advantage of every opportunity.
Services that help you gain more ground.
We’ve got you covered whether it’s land, sea, or air.
Meet the Team
The MCM IT Consulting Services Team is a group of dedicated specialists with in-depth knowledge and years of experience necessary to provide clients with a competitive advantage by designing technology answers specifically tailored to your business. The team advocates for state-of-the-art technological solutions that will support your organization as it grows and reaches both its long- and short-term goals.
Let’s get together and talk about your technology.
We’ll gladly discuss anything, but here are some ideas and questions you can ask us:
- Some of my computers are slow, can they be fixed or do I need to upgrade?
- Are there immediate security risks that threaten my network that I should know about?
- How would my business adopt the cloud, and what would the benefits be?
- I’m nervous that my data backup solution isn’t doing it’s job, how can I know for sure?
- Is my current computer guy doing a good job?
- And much more!
In order to help our clients and friends understand the landscape of cyber threats and attacks, MCM Technology Solutions and Jim Kramer decided to create the new podcast “TECH Talk” where Jim and others will discuss current issues as well as what is on the horizon for cybersecurity. This will be a bi-weekly segment building off of previous weeks from simple to complicated matters and scenarios.
Technology Related Articles
MCM CPAs & Advisors LLP, Kentucky’s largest accounting and advisory firm, has announced the addition of Kathy Herbig, CPA. With more than 20 years of experience providing tax compliance and consulting services to clients, Herbig will...
Original Air Date: June 15, 2023 Business Intelligence Presentation The Talent Imperative Presentation NFP State and Local Tax Presentation
Not-for-profit organizations play a crucial role in addressing societal needs and driving positive change. To effectively fulfill their missions and maintain public trust, these organizations must adhere to principles of transparency and...