A thriving culture has its rewards.
MCM has a culture that values the potential and rewards the talent of each team member. From compensation to continuing education to our open door policy, we make a conscious effort to provide a stimulating, comfortable and professional working environment. That’s what new team members usually discover about MCM, among our many other valuable benefits:
- Competitive compensation with ample opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Incentive bonus program
- Health, dental and vision care options
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D, with voluntary supplemental life insurance options
- Long- and short-term disability
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care expenses
- Parking assistance
- 401(k) savings plan with matching program
- Flexible work schedules
- Special events, charitable giving and volunteer and recruiting committees
- Sponsor program
Our goal is for our team members to truly enjoy the work they do at MCM. This is achieved by active involvement at all levels of the firm, plenty of communication and a mutual goal of achieving personalized work/life balance.
An environment you can grow in.
The personal and professional development of MCM team members is a key component of our corporate culture. We respect, value and appreciate the input and opinions of each team member and encourage the expression of ideas and concepts. We also challenge team members and help them become successful by identifying areas for their individual growth by offering:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of areas to gain broader professional experience
- A variety of choices for Continuing Professional Education
- Opportunities for advancement
- Formal Professional Development Program
If you are looking for a workplace that provides a culture that promotes your professional development and cares about your work/life balance, take a closer look at MCM. Contact Kim Judy, Director of HR, at HR@mcmcpa.com.