MCM Capital Markets Group
Providing comprehensive Corporate Finance advisory services to organizations considering alternative financing solutions.
The devil is in the details.
When it comes to transactions, every detail counts. Our team can ensure the t’s are crossed and the i’s are dotted so that your business transactions proceed without a hitch.
Our Transaction Advisory Services
Let us handle the details that lead to your success
Sell-side or Buy-side Representation
- Full lifecycle M&A services leading companies through the marketing, auction, and negotiation process
- Growth equity financing, restructuring, divestitures, and management buy-out services through private placement / minority recapitalizations
- Debt raising services with access to lender across the debt capital markets including Mezzanine, Private Debt Funds, and traditional bank lenders
Valuations & Due Diligence
- Quality of earnings engagement
- Due diligence procedures on behalf of lenders and buyers / sellers for acquisition activities
Other Relevant Services
- Carve-outs and purchase accounting, as well as discontinued operations accounting
- Assistance in offering memoranda process (management discussion and analysis, selected financial data)
- SEC registration statement preparation and filings
- Acquisition integration
- Tax strategies
- International consideration
- HR consulting and integration
- IT consulting and integration
Corporate Finance Service Offerings
MCM CMG Investment Banking leadership team is experienced in executing transactions and Corporate Finance services for privately-held companies and serves clients facing complex financial and strategic challenges.
- Our clients hire us for our breadth of industry experience, sophisticated transaction execution capabilities, and technical expertise
- CMG has advised numerous family-owned and privately-held businesses, private equity firms, boards of directors, special committees, independent trustees, and other fiduciaries
- Transaction Support Services range from sell-side advisory, recapitalization / fund raising support, to transaction financing
Meet the Team
Market and Industry Updates
Whether selling or buying a business, MCM Capital Markets Group can develop customized solutions for your transaction. With a thorough understanding of and specialization in middle market M&A, our team applies deep industry knowledge with experienced negotiation strategy to maximize value in business transactions while minimizing risk and exposure faced during those transactions. This approach emphasizes collaboration, proactive communication, responsiveness, and high levels of participation from our seasoned professionals throughout the entire transaction life cycle.
Let’s talk business.
The fine print
Securities are offered through Sikich Corporate Finance LLC, a registered broker / dealer with the Securities and Exchange Commission and a member of FINRA and SIPC. Angela Marshall and Ray Clark are registered representatives of Sikich Corporate Finance LLC. MCM and Sikich Corporate Finance are not affiliated.